Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Portrait of a Seeker -- arriving soon, at an online bookseller near you!

This is the cover of my book, Portrait of a Seeker: Born to Wonder.  As soon as I do a final "Eproof" with the printer, One and Only Press will be announcing the release of its first book.  At long last.


If you have placed advanced orders, I will be shipping your copy of Portrait soon, probably within the week.  Otherwise, this first book of mine will be available to order online (or from any "brick & mortar" bookstore) in about two weeks.  Of course, as soon as the title is officially released, I will be adding links to my blogs and letting the world know with announcements.

In related news:  I'm working on the second short story in a collection of short stories and essays centered on my current hometown, Flushing, Ohio.  If you haven't yet, I recommend reading Winesburg, Ohio, by Sherwood Anderson.  It's one of my favorite short story collections.  And, Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles as well as his episodic novel, Something Wicked This Way Comes.  These are all short stories with a certain... mood.  I'm working on my own version of moodiness.

Until next time--

D.    

No comments:

Post a Comment