Tuesday, April 28, 2015

All of my books now on Kindle

To all "real" book enthusiasts: reading can be hands-free!
First and foremost, I'm a reader. Before there was light, there was the word.  "Real" books are great.  I must say, however, that I like a book I can read at night that is self-lighting!  My Kindle battery lasts forever and over the past year I've grown accustomed to being able to buy or check out from libraries books directly onto my device no matter where I am... in under a minute.  And no, I don't work for Kindle (yet).
So.  I am proud to announce that each of my four published books is now available in electronic format---specifically, Kindle.  Go to my books' pages on Amazon and select the Kindle option.  Free Kindle apps are available for you to read my books on your PC, phone, tablet, Kindle, iPad, iPod, etc.  All of them, instantly downloaded.  And significantly less expensive than print versions of my books (zero printing costs).
If you still insist on buying the print version of one or more of my books, here's a deal: with your purchase of each of my titles, you will get a Kindle version thrown in for an additional $1.99.  Now, you can read my book on the go and leave your (hopefully signed) print copy on a shelf at home.  Just sayin'....  Of course, I recommend you pick up both :)
Here are my published books (so far):
I really enjoyed writing Situations and seeing it published this spring.  I'm also very glad to be able to offer my titles in both print and electronic formats.
BTW: I'm currently working on a novel---a long, sprawling, good-feeling story of adventure and mostly joy.
Best wishes,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment